Kids are invited to share the rich stories of the Bible in fun and interactive ways each and every Sunday! Special events through the year move S.S. beyond the walls of the classroom. Come “Share the Story” with us!
- 9:30 AM to 10:30 AM
- PreK 3 thru 5th grade
- Parent drop-off/pick-up required
- Registration takes place on the first day your child attends
April Newsletter Update
Fun and interactive classes happen every Sunday with many thanks to our wonderful 2016/2017 Teaching Team and Youth Volunteers!
• Teaching Team – Deanna Baker, Tina Deitsch, Abbey Arnold, Holly Terry, Judy Landin, Carmen Lopez, Jennifer Jablonski, Hilary Wright, Eric & Cherie Clark, Beth McAulay
• Youth Volunteers – Hanna Van Oss, Bella Van Oss
Update on Remaining Special Annual Activities
• Memory Challenge Downtown Outing (2nd-5th Grade) will be happening on Sunday 4/30! Students received the Memory Challenge Packet early in 2017! They understand that all who take part on any level are invited to join Mrs. Tennant on our annual outing beginning with a pizza lunch at the church followed by a walk downtown to enjoy the fountains/Lakeside Pool and Kilwin’s Ice Cream! [All participants will receive an email invitation!]
• 4th /5th Grade End of Year Lock-In is scheduled for Friday 5/5 to Saturday 5/6! This is a favorite overnight event where our 4th/5th grade S.S. students gather at the church after dinner at 7PM to enjoy outdoor games before dark, a game room, a movie, and late night pizza! Lights out by midnight (girls upstairs & boys downstairs!) and pick-up by parents at 7AM!
• Annual Field Day will wrap up the S.S. year on Sunday 5/21 (during the S.S. hour)! S.S. students of all ages (PreK 3&4 thru 5th grade) will enjoy outdoor fun and snacks. This special day is also marked by group photos.
For more information, contact JoAnn Tennant, Director of Children’s Ministry, at email@example.com.