We are grateful for our amazing group of adult volunteers that give of their time, gifts, and talents for Youth Group. Our Monday and Wednesday nights would not happen without them. They help us create a fun, meaningful and safe environment for our students.
Adult and student leaders are committed to:
• Attending worship and youth group regularly
• Spending time consistently with God in prayer and the Word
• Meeting weekly with accountability group
• Living a lifestyle “above reproach” (to be a role model and ambassador of Jesus)
• Being an example of right behavior at all church and youth activities
• Being a “light” at school, work, neighborhood, and home
All volunteers are legally required to regularly attend Community Presbyterian Church for a minimum of six months and complete a background check before working with children and youth.
Volunteers serve in areas such as:
• Small Group Leaders
• Set Up Team
• Tech Team
• Worship Team
• Snack Bar Team
• Food Team
• Welcome Team
• Greeting Team
Join our volunteer team and make a difference in the lives of our youth! Contact James Moore, Assistant Youth Director, at email@example.com for more information.
Youth Group special events require release forms. Please be sure all the information is filled out AND NOTARIZED if required. If you have any questions, please contact Matt Didway, Director of Youth Ministry, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CommPres Release Form (required for ALL events)