Register for summer camp in the church office!
WHO: Rising K-5th graders
WHEN: 7-week summer camp [10th annual!]
June 19th thru August 4th
Monday – Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:30 PM
WHERE: Church campus
Weekly field trips and T/Th trips to Town Pool
COST: $150/week [plus $50 non-refundable registration fee]
• Registration form must be submitted in advance along with the registration fee.
• Per standard procedure, tuition for a particular week covers the 5 days of that week.
• Campers are NOT required to attend open to close with exception of field trip days, depending of the time of the trip.
• Campers are NOT required to attend all 7 weeks.
• Daily snack provided. Campers must bring lunch in a cooler bag each day.
Week #1: June 19-23 – Cruise Ship (Wed 6/21 – Waterslide on campus)
Week #2: June 26-30 – Animal Planet (Wed 6/28 – Lowry Park Zoo in Tampa)
Week #3: July 3-7 – Red, White, & Blue Week (No camp on 4th of July!)
Week #4: July 10-14 – Space is the Place (Wed 7/12 – Orlando Science Center)
Week #5: July 17-21 – The Wonder of Florida (Wed 7/19 – Gatorland)
Week #6: July 24-28 – Little Magicians (Wed 7/26 – The Great Magic Hall at Old Town)
Week #7: July 31-Aug 4 – Amazing Race (Wed 8/2 – Walking trip to Kilwin’s & Downtown fountains)
For more information, contact JoAnn Tennant, Director of Children’s Ministry, at email@example.com or call the church office.