Students must be preregistered.
Tuesday/Thursday – 8:45 AM to 11:15 AM or Wednesday/Friday – 8:45 AM to 11:15 AM
Co-op is a licensed faith-based program that reinforces sharing, socialization, and basic age-appropriate skills in a classroom setting. Chapel time and outdoor play included.
September 1st age cut-off applies. For more details and to place your child’s name on the wait list, please contact JoAnn Tennant at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Weekly Update for Registered Participants (April 17, 2017)
• Let’s finish the alphabet!!!
• This week’s letter: “Z” and a fun review of all letters!
• Thursday/Friday Share Time: Help your child pick an item at home that begins with “Z!”
• This week we will share the story of Jesus appearing to his disciples after He had risen. [John 21]
• Mother’s Day Teas – Thursday 5/11 and Friday 5/12 @ 10:45 AM
o Be sure to mark your calendar for this very sweet event!
o You will be honored with special gifts and songs presented by your tots.
o You will be treated to a light menu of iced tea, crackers & cheese, fruit, and sweets.
• End of Year Celebrations [our annual Red, White, & Blue Parties!] – Thursday 5/25 and Friday 5/26 [No Co-op Tuesday 5/30 – last day of public school]
o 9:00 to 10:00 AM
o These end of year parties will fall on the last day of class for our tots. However, there is no class time – only fellowship on the playground time!
o Note that May is the last month to submit tuition.