Children & Youth Highlights
With joy, we serve children and youth from infants through high school!
Fun, faith, and fellowship are shared in a variety of programs throughout the year.
To “Share God’s Story” with each child, bringing not only a fuller understanding of the Bible, but also of the love that God offers each one of us through our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.
To continually invite and encourage children to be lifelong learners of the Story of Jesus and experience the love of God through fun and engaging programs.
- Childcare is offered on Sundays from 8:00 AM to 12:00 Noon.
- Childcare is also offered on Thursdays from 7:00 PM to 8:30 PM.
- Pagers are provided for parents so they can be reached if needed during service.
Super Sunday School
- Fun and interactive classes provided every Sunday during the school year!
- Sharing the rich stories of the Bible through age-appropriate lessons.
- Special annual activities: Children’s Sabbath and Living Nativity, as well as class trips and overnight retreats.
- [Kindergarten thru 5th grade] Wednesdays 3:00 PM to 5:30 PM
- Activities include Bible Study, Video Room, Team Building, Kid Fitness, Crafts, and Outside Games!
- Dinner served every Wednesday at no cost to participants.
Our Youth is a family of believers that strive to experience Christ through worship, Bible lessons and small groups.
We want to know God more and live our lives in a way that is Christ-centered.
We challenge ourselves to share Jesus with those who need Him most and build heaven on Earth.
It is our mission to be the hands and feet of Jesus and leave a legacy that will make the world a better place.
Community Presbyterian Preschool
Preschool for children ages 3-4 years and VPK for 4 year old students
To provide a high-quality education to the children and families
we serve in a loving, Christian environment.
Features and Highlights
- Exploratory and independent play
- Chapel time and Bible stories
- Large group activities
- Age-appropriate, private playground
- Show and Share
- Nurturing and enthusiastic environment
- Self-directed and teacher-led groups
- Weekly themes
- “Handwriting Without Tears”
- Certified, experienced teachers
- Established since 2004
- Conveniently located on church campus
- 3 Year Old
- 2 Day Class
Tue/Thu- 8:30 AM to 11:30 AM
- 3 Day Class
Mon/Wed/Fri- 8:30 AM to 11:30 AM
- 4 Year Old
- Morning VPK Class
Mon-Fri- 8:30 AM to 11:30 AM
- Afternoon VPK Class
Mon-Fri- 12:30 PM to 3:30 PM
- All-day Class (VPK/Extended Care)
Mon-Fri- 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM
Wrap around care and “Lunch Bunch” available
Provide a safe and healthy Christian environment in which each child’s social, physical, intellectual, and emotional development is enhanced
- Offer a developmentally appropriate curriculum, rich with learning opportunities so that each child can fulfill their greatest potential
- Structure instructional time in such a way that each child’s creativity, enthusiasm, and excitement for learning is supported and developed
- Encourage partnership with our parents to support the children in their growth towards becoming successful life-long learners
- Demonstrate professionalism in our teachers and staff that reflects our Christian values and high standards
For more information, contact Jennine Haffelt, Preschool Director, at email@example.com
DCF Lic. #C09O50068